Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just another lovely October evening!

After going to see Couples Retreat
...which is a pretty hilarious movie...
My sweetie and I decided to try a new restaurant...
...ok, new to us anyways...
The Mill on the River in South Windsor Connecticut
How's this for a view?
It was so beautiful~
I had the most awesome steak I have ever had in my 46 years
as a carnivore, meat loving maniac!
It was called the French Filet...
melted goat and blue cheese...
...melt in your mouth goodness!
(sorry - I was so busy stuffing my face I forgot to take a picture!)
Here is my most handsome date...
Sorry ladies - he's all mine!

Another cool view of the gazeebo...I like the reflection in the river...
How's this for a salad with your dinner?!
Ok, maybe just my idea of the "ideal" salad!
Aren't the colors af fall simply breath taking?

So date night was a success!
We found a new place for delicious blue point oysters,
we enjoyed the lovely fall colors,
he suprised me with a "chick flick" and he actually loved it,
It was indeed a good hump day evening!
Now to cuddle up on the couch and watch Nip Tuck and Eastwick!
Isn't life just so effin'sweet?!

5 comments:

Tricia McWhorter said...

Well this post had quite a lot of eye candy—gorgeous scenery, yummy looking salad (I'm with you on this one!), and a cutie patootie to boot. Sounds like a pretty fab night to me.

Diane said...

sheesh that place is beautiful! sounds like a terrific night.

i'm jealous! lol

Rue said...

Nice view.

And the river isn't bad either. Giggle.

Good for you for having a fab night out!

Tricia McWhorter said...

You just got an award! Stop by to pick it up when you get the time.

Ry said...

Really!?