Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Diva's Lobster Fest

$42.00 worth of deliciousness right here...
Can you believe it? *laughs*
me either... but it was true!
$4.99 a pound at Stew Leonards on
4th of July weekend...
I was one happy diva!
So we rented some movies...
clean off the coffee table...
put down some paper...
and feasted out tushies off!
I think Daddy enjoyed himself a little too much!

Daddy had to help Sheldon with is lobster...


I believe Sheldon likes lobster...
we are going to have to do this again...
VERY soon!

How has your summer been treating you?
What have you been feasting on?
Garden delights? Ocean delights?
Fruity delights?
I *heart* summer!

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

omg...that looks soooo good! what fun! i never buy lobster here. i wait for our yearly trip to new england and then i eat it every day. somehow they just don't taste the same here. you sure got great prices too!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

:D

Kate made me baked stuffed lobster last month. It was yummy-licious!

As for my summer … there's still time … :)

Pop Art Diva Enterprises said...

I'm jealous - I've been jonesing for lobster for months now but I don't trust the stuff out here in this heat!