Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!!!!! *tosses beads*

ok - this is my 3rd hotel in a week.... it's getting a bit tiresome.....
don't get me wrong....I totally love traveling and meeting new peeps...but I have this kick ass cold- it's Mardis Gras - or Fat Tuesday - and I am missing my loved ones! ..and I miss all of my bloggy peeps - had to pay $10.95 just to log on tonight LOL - how addicting is that - I paid the fee to say hello :p
anyhoo...
Happy Fat Tuesday - I love and miss you all! Marybeth and Anna - people say hello *laughs* I forget their names after my 5th vodka and tonic - tried to come to my room at 8 after dinner - (seriously!) was forced back to the bar... I swear!
SO much to tell you when I get home about my Wicked weekend! Wicked was awesome - the faire was way cool too - everything was amazing - will share as soon as I can!
*great big fat tuesday hugs*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wooohooooooo!!!! where ya been?!!!!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Safe travels. Safe return. Looking forward to hearing all about your Wicked weekend!