Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The universe has a sick sense of humor!

Click here first...listen - dance a little - and continue reading...
Those of you who know me know I like to partake in an alcoholic beverage from time to time *laughs* ...to say the least! Well, for the past 3 weeks I have refrained from partaking.
(Except during the Superbowl - I had a bottle of wine LOL)
You know, trying live a "healthier" life, a looonger life -
be kinder and gentler to my liver, blah blah blah...

So driving home last night...after a 14 hour work day, sitting in my second hour of traffic and not even half way home (for a drive that usually takes me 90 minutes)...
I hear this song and watch this out my window for 45 minutes...


What do you think the universe is trying to tell me?

Or perhaps it's my inner demons trying to beat down the guiding angels!?

ok - off to the gym - I did lose 4.6 pounds last week...so this healthy living shit seems to be working *laughs*!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a glass of wine or a shot of whiskey once in a while isn't going to kill anyone ;)... congrats for being healthier, though!!!