Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Forest Folk Slumber Party

I am seriously one lucky lady
I have the most fantastic friends!
This past weekend several of us Forest Folk peeps
all got together for a Pre-Winter Slumber Party
Fun, food and friends...
Seriously, does it get any better?
Not the most flattering of pictures of me - but I totally adore these people!
More meade please...

This is me explaining shopping for pants for my guy...
no, not Sheldon - my fiancee.

*laughs*
and since the finacee wouldn't come out and play...
My buddy Lenny got some lovin's instead!
of course Baby Sheldon joined up in his new festive sweater
a beautiful gift from Auntie Joyce!
uh oh - Uncle Bruce is taste testing....
perhaps there is a new meade in the works?


mmmm...salad anyone?

Sheldon was very helpful...
even though it looks like he hit Bruce's special home grown catnip
and decided to play with the garbonzo's....
What a great relaxing weekend...
I can not wait until we all get together again to play!
I effin' love you guys!
(Special thanks to Veronica and Jess - I grabbed your pictures since I was too lazy to take my own shots this weekend!)

6 comments:

Diane said...

wow! what a great time!!!

Krissy said...

How FUN!

Mother Moon said...

love the idea of a slumber party for adults.... just goes to prove you are never too old....

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love Sheldon's garbanzo eyes!

Nydia said...

Aawww... It's great when I see people having really good fun! Great photos! Cool idea to get together! :o)

Kisses from us.

PS: You look awesome in the photos! Loved the one where you show the size panties should be , LOL

Ry said...

I thought you were using your trigger to get more Meade in that photo..lol. Wish I had been able to get there earlier.