Sunday, August 1, 2010

18th Anniverary...


I have finally taken my mother's lead with this...
not with the BK Crown - that is totally MY obsession...
in which I seriously recommend y'all try...

Tomorrow I celebrate...

my 18th Anniversary

of my 29th birthday...

Yay me!

*laughs* Actually, if it weren't for the

torn meniscus and achy joints,

hourly power surges and flashes,

numerous greys that glisten in the t-top of my car in the sun,

(Which I have finally gave up on plucking out otherwise I would be balding too)

several thousand ointments and creams I use

on a daily basis...

I don't feel a day over 29!

*laughs*

oh fuck it... I love life and everything about it!

I love my wrinkles, my greys, my ointments...

I love who I have grown to become and I look forward to

growing up one day!
(oh, who the hell am I kidding...I am NEVER growing up!)
This weekend I head out camping with the most fabulous people in the world.
Loving, caring, artistic, creative, crazy, clever,
wonderful, wild, inspiring, talented...
oh my goodness I could go on and on...
What's not to love about life?
Now go get yourself a BK crown
and enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Tricia McWhorter said...

Happy Birthday Burger Queen!! I think you may have discovered the secret of life—have fun and laugh a lot!!! I'm sure it will be an awesome weekend.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I'll pass on the BK crown, but I am looking forward to seeing you in the woods ~ and celebrating your … Anniversarday - and LIFE!

Divaeva said...

ahhh Sweet Rose - we can make better tiaras and crowns with gifts from the woods and farm!

Anonymous said...

You are turning into your Mother? I don't celebrate anniversaries of my 29th... at least I celebrate the anniversaries of my 39th... which was my 32nd. Wear your crown with pride and enjoy your weekend in the woods. Life is a party isn't it?
Mommie Dearest

Nydia said...

Though I already sent you b-day kisses on Fb, here I'm late!

Wishing you all the best things in both worlds you deerve, sweetie!

Kisses and much love from us.

Pop Art Diva Enterprises said...

Happy Belated Birthday Diva! I'm sorry I missed the day and I am also sorry you're missing your martinis because of having to use pain meds.

I sure hope you're up and at the martinis soon! Thanks for stopping by TheMartiniDiva today.

amy friend said...

i love the anniversary idea. happy anniversary to you!

Krissy said...

Happy Birthday (belated!) to the amazing you!! I couldn;t ask for a better bloggy buddy!!