Monday, October 11, 2010

I WIN & a day off - Finally!

Kewl beans! Sheldon and I won a book!
The Weiser Field Guide to Ghosts
Great for bedtime reading for my little skellie!
If you haven't checked things out over at
MrsB's 31 Days of Halloween...
you are missing out on lots
of good reading & prizes!
I will definitely post the link here tomorrow...
especially for you Amanda!
I have off tomorrow - HOORAY!
My first day in 12 days!
I am so excited to do nothing!
ok, not nothing... laundry, cleaning, shopping!
Which basically means shopping.
I hate cleaning and I won't feel like doing laundry
on my day off - so I will have to
shop for something to wear to work on Wednesday!
Yes my friends, this is the life of a Diva!
Thanks MrsB and Weiser Books!

3 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

sheesh! we get 31 days of 3-4 chances. that means we have 93-124 chances to win times the entries we put (I opened a twitter account just for this!) and I'm still waiting to win. I dig the weiser books. Actually, all the prizes would make me smile. The Gods are waiting to reward me with something I must really need (like when I won the attraction candle and used it for work). Haooy for you though! and sheldon of course. I might just buy a sheldon-esque kid for myself this year- he's cute.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see! I have tomorrow off too - and have no plans of doing anything productive!

Have an awesome day off and will see you soon! Sending you lots of warm October hugs!

Mandy

Nydia said...

Congrats on winning that fabulous book, Diva! And nothing better than to spend a day off shopping!