Saturday, October 16, 2010

My little pumpkin!

As we near closer to Samhain...
Sheldon gets a little more underfoot..
He know's that it's almost his birthday time!
My little helper picked out these fabulous pumpkins.
I just adore the way they stack!
I am heading back to the farm market where I got them and getting a couple more sets. They will look great on the front porch - these I need to stay close and in my view!
ooo...and we can't forget Ryan's freshly made apple butter.
We made a extra to take to friends...
mmmm...and I had this sangria the other day with
vodka infused dried cranberries.
Now I have my own little jar of re-plumped goodness.
I am definitely going to have to get a bigger jar!
Off to gather acorns and leaves...
My art journal needs some fall color!

Have a happy!

3 comments:

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

That's it! I'm going to adopt me on of Sheldon's cousins. Just so I can make cute footie PJ's for him! He's one reason I follow this blog. Vodka infused cranberries might be another :)

Molly Anne said...

Those stacking pumpkins are AWESOME. Love their color and shape!

Nydia said...

You got me drooling! And Shledon looks so charming on his pajamas!

Kisses and love from us, sweetie!