Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ramblings....

Well... I weighed in today. Although I was somewhat bad all weekend while working and living in a hotel for 4 days I still managed to lose a 1/2 a pound....I am pretty grateful - I thought I gained at least 3 pounds! I try to stay off scales...it only depresses me when it isn't going down quickly! So I didn't eat Jenny food but 3 days last week and ate "sensibly" most days. I caved and had Kobi beef sliders at the bar Saturday night - with sweet potato fries....and of course 5 cocktails - at least they were diet coke and vodka (sensible alcholhism! *laughs*) & Shane and I went to see Sector 9 and then went for Italian... Gnocci w/basil pesto cream sauce to effin'die for!!!
(Thank the gods Shane ate the left overs this afternoon before work - they were calling my name!)
So I basically thought I sabotaged myself!
We are also officially booked for Cancun!
**cheers!**
We leave on Tuesday morning!
I am way excited - I can't wait to feel sand between my toes!
Just one beach trip before Fall - it's perfect!

2 comments:

Mommie Dearest said...

Yea! So glad you and Shane are going on vacation. Enjoy all those nice umbrella drinks!

Didn't even try this week and lost a bit over 2 pounds. That's what happens when there's no ice cream or chips with avocado in the house. Now there's room for some junk food!

LUBBA LOTS

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I am so jealous of your vacation already, lol! Nothing like a beach !

Damn cocktails and their tasty deliciousness!