Sunday, April 12, 2009

Airport ramblings . . .

*growls* Who ever heard of an airport without a bar?!? I would kill for a dirty martini right now! *laughs* sitting in an airport waiting for my redeye to Newark , NJ - then I sit for an hour and wait to fly into Hartford... then it will be sleepytime for this spent diva! There is a family waiting near me with 2 very young children - please, for the love of all things good and evil - have them sit far far from this tired cranky diva!!! It's going to be a loooooooong 6 hours if I dont get a drink! Shouldn't these children be somewhere coveting their little marshmallow peeps and jelly beans? Or even biting the ears off some poor defenseless hollow chocolate bunnies???
Shane says it's because I called Jesus the ultimate zombie! *laughs*
I can't wait to get home - back to my own bed and my boys!
Had a fantastic time in CA and Mexico (Thanks mom!) but it it is time to go home!