Monday, May 25, 2009

My little garden...

My very first tomato...and his little brother...
Some rosemary, & someday some peppers and another tomato plant....

I am loving watching these things grow!
I will hopefully have some habanero peppers too!
Usually Ryan does all the planting - this year I decided to take on the task
(Ok, he is helping when needed)
and here we have some lemon balm...
and bee balm we added to the garden - hoping they don't pull it out on us....

and our assorted herbs...
cilantro, pineapple sage, basil, chocolate mint and lavendar
So far so good...things are alive and well!!!
A special shout out and thank you
to our troops, past and present!
Happy Memorial Day




2 comments:

Laura Rose said...

Woohoo...I love our green friends!

Dominic B said...

This is awesomee