Thursday, June 11, 2009

Herb Festival

Ok, ok - better late then never I suppose ...
I have had such a busy week and I was coming down with a cold of some sort
(which I managed to fend off with Mucinex & Zycam - love that stuff!)
Here I am at the Herb Festival last weekend,
in full cleavage glory *laughs*
gardening hat and all!
What a beautiful, fabulous, marvalous, magnificent
sunny wonderful day it was!
Truely perfect!
And here we have Rosa and myself...
With lots more cleavage (seems to be a theme here)!
**smoochies**
This is a tiny little baby bird that fell from his nest.
I wanted to bring him home since he was there all day,
even when we left at the end of the day.
It looked like his mommy and daddy had deserted him...
...but of course Ryan wouldn't let me!!!
Ryan is mean!
Ok, better get my shit together for RELAY.
There is still time to donate...
I have about $310 raised so far thanks to my fabulous friends and family!
Every cent gets us a little closer to a cure!
Catch you when we get back from the Relay for Life...
(hmmm..or maybe when we get back from Maine!)
**hugs**





4 comments:

Tricia McWhorter said...

What a great picture of you in the hat! You look like you're having a great time.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

LOVE the hat picture!

Unknown said...

great pics!!! yum! poor baby bird.. so sweet :(.

Bird Shit said...

awe the poor little bird!!