I have been officially tagged - by a new bloggy buddy http://www.triciamcwhorter.com/ which is way cool that she likes me *laughs* she really likes me! Or my blog anyways!
Thanks Tricia! :) *hug*
Here are the rules of Tag: So many rules... *laughs* I hope I get them all correct - I would hate to never be "it" again! :p
- List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.
- Mention and link to the person who tagged you.
- Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
These Are Six Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy (but honestly, if they make me happy, then how could they really be unimportant?)
- The first thing is when I actually remember to take a valuable coupon that I took the time to clip, save and acknowledge to the store before the expiration date. Especially those damn Lane Bryant "real woman dollars" - it seems I always purchase shit after the expiration date! ...and I do mean shit - I could go a month and not do laundry with the amount of clothing I own!
- Stickers, confetti & glitter. For instance, I was in a party store yesterday and found the coolest DIVA confetti that also has martini glasses, shakers, wine glasses and bottles. Can you imagin - I am 45 and I seriously get excited about confetti! It made my day!!!
- Suprise packages in the mail... I mean who doesn't love suprises? I love opening my mailbox and seeing the key to the larger box underneath... Not just packages, but cards - I totally love, love, love getting snail mail cards. I love sending them, I love reading them, I just love them. Not as much as confetti - but almost! *laughs*
- Suns! I collect suns and I love finding a new sun in a dollar store, Christmas tree shop that's a bargan. I have sun candles, sun mirrors, sun pictures, sun jewelry... I even love having to reach over in the morning to close the curtains when he trys to peek through and wake me up. Although I am not a sun worshipping freak like I use to be (like baking in it for hours and hours while coating in baby oil and banana boat - I suppose I am wiser now - LOL) I do enjoy hangin' by a lake or ocean with my sunscreen and hat!
- Sunglasses and readers! I am obsessed - I must have several pairs at all times! Several fashionable pairs. One can never have too many - right? Funny thing about owning so many pairs - I still manage to occassionaly need a friend to read a menu to me because I failed to grab a pair before leaving the house - go figure!
- Greeting and note cards again - I know I mentioned them... but I think they need to be mentioned again. Everytime I see a cute little "off the wall" card shop I have to go in. I must read every single card on the rack or I feel like I am missing something. Of course I must purchase each card that reminds me of a friend or family member - in which I run right home and place securely and safely away so I can save it for just the right occasion! (you know - so it doesn't get misplaced!) Then, when that perfect occasion arrives... I run out and buy another perfect card because I can't find where I placed is so I wouldn't lose it! I know you know what I mean *laughs* it's a vicious cycle!
Whew! Almost done.... now to pick 6 of you... I am going to need a vaction after this - maybe a trip to Lane Bryant, I need a new tank to match my cute skirt for the herb fest this weekend *laughs* I HAVE A COUPON! :)
- http://bringingupsalamanders.blogspot.com/2009/06/photos-at-last-part-1.html Bringin Up Salamanders!
- http://silvermoonwitch.blogspot.com/2009/06/eight-meme.html Confessions of a Pegan Soccor Mom!
- http://whatrosemadetoday.blogspot.com/2009/06/toast.html Rosemari!
- http://salemandbeyond.blogspot.com/2009/04/spinning-my-wheels-or-having-fun.html Kathy!
- http://laura-purplerosemusings.blogspot.com/2009/06/ravens-world-23.html Laura!
- http://anniekelleher.blogspot.com/2009/06/confirmation-from-obama.html Annie!