Thursday, November 20, 2008

A silly Diva Stresses...

Hey hey - hope those of you who read this are keeping warm - Mare, I heard it snowed down your way a little *lil'jealous* I want snow! I love, love, LOVE snow! I crave snow! I wish for snow every wintery second! Ry, on the other hand -curses every single little flake - poor flakes!
Now for the tale of a Diva's stress...
Those of you who know me, know that I may tip a few back from time to time and I become Miss Congeniality (ok, maybe that's just in my mind - but that's not my point...) I crave, adore, love (whatever) to be the center of attention - usually! But this TV spot tomorrow has me so freaked out that I am making myself crazier then my norm - just ask the boys! I gained a little weight and I hate my appearence and I know (or at least it will be in the back of my mind every second) that I will look beastly (but beautiful) on tv! So, with that said - I am making myself crazy preparing for this 5 minute TV spot. I know I am wasting my precious energy worrying about stupid sh!t - but I can't help it - I need theraphy! *laughs* enough of that ranting...here is what else stresses me out *see picture above* Does that not look like pure poop? I would be emabarrassed to have that table presented to my guests...oh, btw - my TV spot is about entertaining a party of 20 for under $100...which we (My Ry and I) could do with our eyes closed - however - I have limits set on me by my corporate offices and what I am to present is what is in the picture above....everything in that picture can be purchased at my company (sadly yes, I am a corporate biatch) My table would have fresh pine swags, a tasteful table cloth, beautiful candles - not the tacky crap pictured (ok, we do like the serving dish set) Alright - enough of my stressing - I needed to vent - I have done that...now to look for a "thinning" color to wear, cook and prepack my "delicious" orderves (LOL - or however you spell f'ing fancy frozen appetizers!) to transport to the microwave at the station in New Haven, pack the serving dishes and fabulous candle centerpiece so they won't get busted during the ride in my eclipse (which still has her $2,500 bumper boo boo - another stressful pain in my ass...) I will try to get my Shaney to take pictures so y'all can see what I settled with...*shudders at the thought*
...until then *great big warm bear hugs* and try and keep warm!